With Technology Advancing and a Changing World, How Are We Doing Business?
eCommerce is a relatively new concept to most, and it is becoming more and more of a reality and necessity. Before I move on to why it is essential to start with e-commerce, what is it exactly?
eCommerce is basically regular commerce, except it is done electronically (Electronic Commerce). This refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to process these transactions.
eCommerce is effectively the future of the marketplace. Here is a brief overview of why you need to start investing in it:
7 Reasons why you need eCommerce:
- It allows your business to communicate directly with your clients.
- Service delivery is more efficient, and is enjoyable and convenient for users. Customers can order from the safety and comfort of their homes.
- E-commerce allows the business to reach a wider audience, discovering effective leads and more sales growth.
- It offers “real-time” orders and payments. In other words, it is just as fast and effective as the physical experience of buying and selling in person.
- Due to the covid-19 pandemic, e-commerce allows you an alternate channel of doing business within the regulations of the pandemic.
- Better communication is developed between your business and it’s suppliers, allowing fewer back orders and to keep stock levels up to date.
- Creating a mobile app linked to your e-commerce website. This will enhance customer loyalty, allowing you to send push notifications and keep your client base up to date with the latest updates.
Article brought to you by TREYART. For more tips, creative inspiration or consultation, visit treyartdesigns.com